If you’re in the market for a new TV, Apple device or other electronics, this is the Black Friday ad you’ve been waiting for.
Best Buy revealed its Black Friday sale circular at BestBuy.com Nov. 7 , kicking off hundreds of early deals.
For the sixth year, most stores will open at 5 p.m. Thanksgiving and close at 1 a.m. Friday. Stores will then reopen at 8 a.m. Black Friday.
In a news release, the Minneapolis-based electronics retailer said “this year
there are even more opportunities than ever to get your hands on these deals and doorbusters before Thanksgiving Day.”
In addition to the early deals, from Monday through Nov. 20, Best Buy will roll out “Daily Doorbusters,” giving early access to “the very best deals in the ad” with one doorbuster available each day while supplies last.
Black Friday tips, hours and more:We’ve got USA TODAY strategies for shopping smart during the holidays
Plug in for deals:Here’s how Walmart, Target and Best Buy are using tech this holiday season
Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals
- 58-inch Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR Fire TV Edition with free Amazon Echo Dot for $199.99, regularly $479.99
- 70-inch Samsung 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR for $549.99, regularly $899.99
- Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell for $149.99, regularly $229.99
- iPad savings: Save up to $250 on iPad Pro and up to $200 on the 10.2-inch iPad.
- Save up to $500 on the Note 10 Series with qualified activation
- Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Console Bundle for $349.99, regularly $499.99
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Two Lens Kit for $699.99, regularly $1,199.99
- Black Friday-only deals: HP 14-inch Laptop AMD A9-Series for $199.99, regularly $299.99 and Hisense 65-inch Class LED H6500F Series Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR for $299.99, regularly $499.99.
- Apple savings: Save up to $300 on select models of MacBook Pro and the Apple Watch Series 4; save $200 on latest models of iMac or MacBook Air. For iPhone 11 and iPhone Pro 11, save up to $500 with qualified activation and trade-in.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with Type Cover for $599, regularly $959
- Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook for $89, regularly $189
- Dell 15.6-inch Laptop for $349.99, regularly $599.99
- KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer for $229.99, regularly $499.99
Black Friday weekend store hours
Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island stores will remain closed Thanksgiving because of state laws and a small number of additional locations across the country may have varied hours because of county or municipal laws. Maine stores will open 12:01 a.m. Black Friday and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island stores at 1 a.m.
The hours at most Best Buy stores nationwide are:
- Thanksgiving, Nov. 28: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Black Friday, Nov. 29: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Nov. 30: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dec. 1: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Delivery options, store pickup
Best Buy is offering Free Next-Day Delivery on thousands of items. Also through Christmas Day, get free standard shipping on everything at Best Buy with no minimum purchase.
Best Buy also has store pickup for online orders with many orders ready within an hour. In close to 40 U.S. metro cities, Best Buy also offers same-day delivery for orders completed online before 3 p.m. local time and 2 p.m. on Sundays.
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter: @KellyTyko